Sunday, June 7, 2009

Etched In Fear

I got the idea for this blog, obviously, from the Canterbury Tales. Well, I guess when it started I was working with Chris Williams from Dead Meat (Check it out if you haven' yet) and the story never really went anywhere for us, mostly because we are lazy bastards. Anyway, long story short, he revamped it with his brother a while later but, due to scheduling issues and the distance we live from each other I was unable work on it. After a few months of idle hands I needed to write something. I had one of the alternate plot lines I wrote for Dead Meat. I really wanted to copy a lot of my ideas from the Canterbury tales directly but, Chaucer was a pussy and died before he finished it. I Just decided to use the name likeness threw some imagination on it and shit out some stories. That's pretty much it. So keep reading....or so help me i will hunt you down and......

No comments:

Post a Comment